Monday, February 27, 2012

Have You Turned a Page Lately



With all the new technology out there. When was the last time you turned an actual page in a book. I personally like to turn pages and use bookmarks, but is that the age of the dinosaur. I have two children that are growing up in the age of technology and for me to give them a book is almost like an act of Congress to get them to read. My youngest is four years old and loves to read except he would rather read a book on a tablet than read an actual book. I wonder has technology taken away from just reading a good book or has it added to new age renovations. If we are moving towards ebooks, what am I going to do with all my books and bookshelves?

1 comment:

  1. No worries, you are not alone. I have not started reading books on any ebook device. But I must admit I love listening to books on tape/CD. Its a nice way to have someone read to me while I'm driving in my car.

    ReplyDelete